Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:21 PM
Bookmark and Share

The day has arrived, I have to tell you that this has been the longest five days of my life!! I’m so anxious that I haven’t slept at all!! Finally MI PLAN, my first Spanish album, is out and now I’m just waiting for your reactions to it! I’m hopping you love the songs; I really tried to make each one special and different, every word has a significant meaning and they really transport me to different places!

This album was a great adventure, specially the songs that I sang featuring all those HUGE singers! So now I’m waiting for you guys to comment and enjoy! Please tell me which one is your favorite!!

Labels: ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -