Monday, September 28, 2009 7:15 PM
Bookmark and Share

Almost exactly a month ago, Noel Gallagher confirmed for a release on their website which left part of the OASIS brit-pop set. The announcement fell like a bomb in stomachs and hearts of all his fans worldwide... and Nelly Furtado was one of the victims of the devastating news. The popstar confessed depression suffered to learn what dissolution? the group, as it was a great admirer of the British: "this band was all for my." "When I was 16 wrote you letters to Liam begging him to go out with me... but never made it". Hoster of the "Los Premios MTV" (and nominated for two languages) admitted that hit "Wonderwall" was one of the first songs he learnt to play with his guitar. On the other hand, also spoke about the problems that had to face early in his career, when suffering from extreme pressure from sudden Fame: "felt me a fraud, believed that you liked people by my image and not by my music".

Source: mtvla.com

Labels:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -